Interlibrary Loan Instructions
There are several types of loans available to Northwestern students, staff, and faculty.
- Request books or videos to be sent to any satellite campus location (Enid, Woodward, Ponca City) through the online catalog.
- After selecting a title, choose Request NWOSU-Owned Item to request the item. Log in with your student, faculty, or staff ID number and password.
- Be sure to identify to which campus the item should be sent. You can type it into the Notes box.
Request books, videos, journal articles, etc. from another library to be sent to any campus location.
- Option 1: Request a book held by another library by clicking the link labeled Request Item in the item's record
- Option 2: Find an article in any of the databases. If the article is not available at Northwestern, request it by clicking within the database, Ask Northwestern to get this item from another library.
- Option 3: Request books, videos, articles, etc. using the interlibrary loan request form below
- Be sure to include as much information as possible for your item. This helps us better locate the item for you. And please use your official NWOSU email address, as this will make it easier to ensure your items get to you.
Interlibrary Loan Request Form
Use this form for any items for which you can't find a record in our databases or catalog.