Tips for Finding Books in Our Catalog
You can instantly search for items in all formats and then refine your results once your search takes you to the catalog interface.
You can search by:
- Keyword: Type any term, such as psychology, modeling, or mental health. Be careful; keyword searching just looks for your term. There’s no guarantee that the results will be about your term.
- Title: Type any known words from the title. Avoid articles like a or the.
- Author: Use either Last name, First name or First name Last name order.
- To Northwestern Oklahoma State University Library Services to discover items held at NWOSU.
Refine your search:
- Select the Advanced Search option to refine your search or use the options in left sidebar after you have begun your search.
- Use quotes around phrases like "social media" or "college athletes".
- A search for books will automatically include both print books and eBooks.
Instantly Search eBook Databases
With the widget below, you can search for eBooks in our online EBSCO collections.